Autoradio S160 Android

Toutes vos questions à propos du multimédia/gps/autoradio/etc. !
Répondre
kubicek326
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Re: Autoradio S160 Android

Message par kubicek326 »

Merci beaucoup pour vos conseils. Donc ce n'est pas trop compliqué. Et sans le volant, je peux le faire. Je souhaite à tous une très bonne journée
Benoît
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Message par Benoît »

kubicek326 a écrit : 05 nov. 2019, 09:35 Merci beaucoup pour vos conseils. Donc ce n'est pas trop compliqué. Et sans le volant, je peux le faire. Je souhaite à tous une très bonne journée
Bonjour kubicek326

Est ce que vous avez terminé l'installation de votre autoradio?
Est ce que tout fonctionne bien? Commande au volant, éclairage des touches, voyants ceinture et airbag?

Merci
cassgrilo
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Message par cassgrilo »

Désolé pour mon français

J'ai Megane 3 avec tomtom live,
J'ai acheté la radio Android, mais ne donne pas d'informations sur la température.

Que dois-je faire avec certitude avec 1714 ??

Je veux juste de la température, les commandes au volant n'ont pas d'importance pour moi
Morgan2000
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Message par Morgan2000 »

I need help, how do you get steering wheel controls to work, I understand you have to get to the 1714 box? How do you do this? I want steering wheel controls and ideally the reverse function to connect to the unit.
Thd
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Message par Thd »

Morgan2000 a écrit : 09 janv. 2021, 15:28 I need help, how do you get steering wheel controls to work, I understand you have to get to the 1714 box? How do you do this? I want steering wheel controls and ideally the reverse function to connect to the unit.
Hi,
In most cases, the unit uses a small box called « CANBUS DECODER » or something like that to communicate with the car and receive information such as steering wheel controls or reverse.
If your car doesn’t have the tomtom option, it will be plug and play (if your unit have a canbus decoder).
If your car has the tomtom option, it will be a bit harder to do, you’ll have to disconnect the 1714 and then plug your unit on this wire.
Morgan2000
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Message par Morgan2000 »

Thd a écrit : 09 janv. 2021, 18:40
Morgan2000 a écrit : 09 janv. 2021, 15:28 I need help, how do you get steering wheel controls to work, I understand you have to get to the 1714 box? How do you do this? I want steering wheel controls and ideally the reverse function to connect to the unit.
Hi,
In most cases, the unit uses a small box called « CANBUS DECODER » or something like that to communicate with the car and receive information such as steering wheel controls or reverse.
If your car doesn’t have the tomtom option, it will be plug and play (if your unit have a canbus decoder).
If your car has the tomtom option, it will be a bit harder to do, you’ll have to disconnect the 1714 and then plug your unit on this wire.
So yeah I understand that I need to disconnect the 1714 unit but how do I actually do this, it seems impossible to get to. Is the only way to take the whole dashboard out?
Thd
Noob FM3
Noob FM3

Message par Thd »

I made a tutorial about how to install a android unit if you have the tomtom option just here if it could help you :
http://www.megane3.fr/forum/viewtopic.p ... 23cb4646e7

To disconnect the 1714 I used a big screwdriver, and then a hook to pull it towards me, you’ll need a lot of patience ;)
Répondre

Revenir à « Autoradio & GPS »