Slippery clutch

Toutes vos questions à propos de la mécanique/réparation/problèmes !
Répondre
Henri

Slippery clutch

Message par Henri »

About 10 days ago, the clutch of my Mégane 2.0 TCE 180 hatchback slipped when accelerating at about 2500-3000 RPM on the highway in the fifth en sixth gear. The car had driven 20.000 km.
This week the car was fixed, the complete clutch assembly had to be replaced. When the mechanic disassembled the bellhousing from the engine, he concluded that also the 2-mass flywheel had to much space. They ordered also a new flywheel and mounted it. Today I got the car back (the aditional parts arrived this morning), everything seems to be perfect again. Service was perfect, when the car was not ready after two days they informed me by telephone. After five days driven a new Twingo for free, I am glad to have my RMIII back.
captain
Membre d'Honneur FM3
Membre d'Honneur FM3

Re: Slippery clutch

Message par captain »

Thanks a lot for your feeback ! I think you're the first of the forum to face this issue with your clutch and flywheel.
Please, feel free to leave your comments after a few time in order to see if everything is still ok ... :) :thumbup:

Modération captain : I moved your subject into the correct category in order for all the members to find the information easily at the right place ! Thanks for your understanding. ... :)
Laguna Coupé MONACO GP2 2.0 dCi 150 Blanc Nacré + Pack Bose
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \/ / / / / / / / /
"... Si vous ne connaissez pas les bonnes manières, priez pour avoir de bons réflexes ..."
Répondre

Revenir à « Mécanique »